Togo is a 102ft /31m motor yacht, custom built-in 1965 at the legendary Dunston Shipyard in the UK, and last refitted in 2018. Togo has a well-appointed galley and mess room, elegant and comfortable mahogany paneled salon with bar and kitchenette. Her deck areas are spacious with semi-enclosed sides. She is a sturdy vessel with elegant lines and sails with abundant intimacy, a beauty from the bygone era of tramp steamers.
• Passenger salon with large windows to enjoy views in warmth
• Equipped with 2 x zodiac landing craft for shore landings
• Ice-strengthened hull for exploring polar latitudes
• Large deck space for photography
• Carries just 12 guests, ensuring an intimate experience